Re: exhaust

Date:  Thu, 21 Aug 1997 18:04:34 -0400 (EDT)
To:  Carl Wahlin <cwahlin@helios.acomp.usf.edu>
From: shidel@suntan.eng.usf.edu
Subject:  Re: exhaust

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997, Carl Wahlin wrote:

> >  I just ordered a few 3" Mandrel bends from Summit, and I got a hold of a
> 3"
> >  3 chamber flowmaster. What I'm going to do is use the downpipe from my
> >  Turbo Coupe, but only around emission check time. Then, the rest of the
> >  year, I'm thinking of having a 3" downpipe without a cat...
> >  Carl Wahlin
> >
> Cool, Are you installing it yourself?  What do you think I should look for as
> a reasonable price to have someone install a 3 inch system similar to what
> you just described??
> Thanks again,
> Brett - 85' TC Looking to get a single 3inch exhaust.

if you can find someone who is a total idiot, you can get the labor of the
cat back done in exchange for one J bend:)
Boy, the things I get myself into when I open my yapp:)

------>89 SHO 15.3@88(or something)..4 sale..wanna buy it?<----------
->86 Escort..not even worth mentioning..but gets me where I gotta