Re: centerforce DOES suck!

Date:  Mon, 25 Aug 1997 11:01:52 -0700
To:  Carl Wahlin (UND) <cwahlin@helios.acomp.usf.edu>,
From: edward_lutz@INS.COM
Subject:  Re: centerforce DOES suck!

Carl,
When I had the clutch on my 86 turbo replaced last year I checked out the
Center Force and was told by more than a few mechanics that they had
carried Center Force clutches but quit due to the lack of reliability. I
went with something a bit more standard.

Ed

At 01:49 PM 8/24/97 -0400, UND wrote:
>Date:  Sun, 24 Aug 1997 13:49:02 -0400
>To:  <cwahlin@helios.acomp.usf.edu>
>From: cwahlin@tampabay.rr.com
>Subject:  centerforce DOES suck!
>

>Hmm..
>Me and scott pulled my tranny and bellhousing last night to fix a freezplug
>leak on the back of the block.. MY DAMN CENTERFORCE CLUTCH PLATE WAS CRAP!
>it's been there since.. hmm... Feb I think... 1/4 of the clutch pad was
>broken off...
>So, Joe told me (a dude I'm gonna add to the list) that it's better to just
>use the stock ford clutch.. if you have an svo, get the 87-88 clutch.. it's
>a little bigger...
>Anyway, that's all for now... :)
>Carl

  Ed Lutz                          	(e-mail) edward_lutz@ins.com
  Network Systems Engineer             (Voice mail and pager) 800.601.8849
  International Network Services  	  (e-mail page) page_edward_lutz@ins.com
  575 Anton Blvd			   (client site phone) 714 975-4821
  Costa Mesa, CA 92626