Re: shimmy at 3000 rpm

Date:  Mon, 25 Aug 1997 10:18:50 -0400 (EDT)
To:  cwahlin@helios.acomp.usf.edu
From: Nova4life@aol.com
Subject:  Re: shimmy at 3000 rpm

In a message dated 8/24/97 7:43:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time, you write:

>   Also, was some one looking for front
>  end parts for an '84-86 TC?  Got two in junk yards around here
>  (Central Georgia) . One has had an engine fire but the other is ok I
think.
>   Still has its turbo.  Be glad to see if they have the parts, and give you
>  the phone no.

I'm looking for front body pieces for my 85' TC. I'd prefer the 87'-88' hood
and or front fascia. The fenders should be the same (can anyone varify
this?)..
I wish Georgis was closer to Virginia...
Thanks!
Brett - My initial investment was less than $900 :)