RE: SVO - book value and stuff

I have no clue on the value, other than to not sell it :)

I just ran into a guy here in town that gave $3400 for a 140K mile early 85.....

On the subject of the first post to the newly reinstated non-moderted
(hooray) SVO ListServer,

TNKS, stay outta doze chat rooms buddy!

I can't
understand how there could be anything less than a drop in oil pressure to
indicate a low condition unless that sensor that goes into the side of the
oil pan is a level indicator.

It is a level sensor, ala later Mustang GTs, although that other post from an owner of 2 ea 86s says one has one doesn't, just floors me.

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton