[no subject]

I thought that I'd celebrate the return of the list by forwarding this
message that was in turn forwarded to me by my brother. While it's long, I
think it's of general interest to anyone on this list.

While I have no problem with the list being moderated (other than the extra
work it makes for Dave), I'm really, REALLY happy to be getting the list in
the non-digest form. It's so much easier to read what I want and skip what
I don't want to read. Many thanks to Dave for maintaining and hosting the
list.

Rick

>From: PBCCJOHN@aol.com
>Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 13:23:59 -0400 (EDT)
>To: TopNotch@ix.netcom.com
>Subject: Fwd: Hemmings' 1997-98 Top Ten List of 'Potentially Profitable'
Collector Car...

>Rick,
>
>THought you might find this interesting.  Look at number 10.
>
>John

Rick Meredith
Saddleback Mustang Association - Webmaster
topnotch@ix.netcom.com
http://www.compapp.com/mustang/