Spearco IC

I've heard a few people mention the Spearco unit. I pulled one from an '86
Tcoupe a couple months ago. The core is nearly identical in size to the SVOs
(but it can't be disassembled for cleaning). Is there any benefit to this unit
vs. the stock SVO unit. I can't figure out if the losses due to the extra
piping to mount in front of the radiator is worth the decreased temperature
that would accompany this location. Any thoughts?

rmyrick@msn.com