I'm back

 Hello everyone, I recently got back from my all summer stay in Europe.  So
what's new in the world of SVO's? Right when I left, Steve Davis got in a big
car accident..is he o.k. now?  BTW anyone selling any parts?  Today a
mechanic and I (he knows 2.3li turbos) were looking for my pigtail connector,
so I could pull codes. No luck...we went through whole wiring loom...what
could have happened to it. I know it has one, because I have seen it before.
 I might need to get a whole new wiring harness. Which pin at the EEC could I
ground, so I can start pulling codes?  Thanx.

-Eric
'86 SVO
SVOOA member #1503