Re: Spearco IC

The Spearco unit will work great. You will lose nothing at all. The throttle
responce will be much better then it is now. You will have faster spool up
from your turbo and you will make more hp because the core will flow more air
at much cooler temps. I would only add a by-pass valve to the kit. I like the
Bosch valve better then the Spearco valve. Up front it may look high in cost,
but dollar for dollar it is one of the best thing you can bolt to your car.
Good luck

Later....Nick