Re: Tiny Avenger

At 01:12 PM 8/28/97 -0400, Sly, Dennis wrote:
>Did anyone else notice the article in the August '97issue of Muscle
>Mustangs and Fast Fords titled "Tiny Avenger, Part 2"
>
>Dennis.
>84 SVO

Great article -- definitely pick up a copy. Neil Chirico and I saw the car
run last year at Carlsbad (between Los Angeles & San Diego). That thing
really shows-up those 5.0s!

The guy is local here in Huntington Beach -- I'm anxious to run into him
again to see what else is going on with the car...it's a total sleeper as
it's actually reasonably quiet (heard it drive by about 2 weeks ago) and
it's ugly as sin -- pale yellow with primer gray rear bumper and the front
supports removed and 10-hole wheels.

Get a copy.

Jim Dvorak
'86 Shadow Blue

Publisher/Editor, THE SVO CHRONICLES
Journal of the Mustang SVO Owners Association of Southern California/Southwest
Member, Fabulous Fords Forever Advisory Council
Member, Motor Press Guild
Member, SVT Cobra Owners Association, Southern California Chapter
Member, Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club

Mailing Address:
      Mustang SVO Owners Association
      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 109
      Huntington Beach, CA 92647-3039

            E-mail: jim@mustangsvo.org / jdvorak@deltanet.com
            Phone: 714-891-9835
            Fax: 714-891-6715
            http://www.mustangsvo.org

Plan Now: Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Berry Farm! April, 1998!