Re: Superchips

> Dave:
> is there an archive? if so, this stuff needs to be in it! If not, here we
> go again:)
>

> > Anyone ever tried one of these?
> > I can't believe it when they claim 350HP!
> >
> > Anyone got the real scoop on these things

There is an archive but I haven't got it working yet.

The current listserver, a couple of days old digests and archives
automatically.  Before, I have to manually convert the messages that I
stored on my laptop.  I'm building a web site for it, but it won't be very
soon, cuz it's ALOT of work converting those messages.

You can look at the front end at;

www.SmartWorx.com/Listserver

CU

Dave