Updates to my web page - Carlisle 97 pictures

I have updated my page with the pictures I have from Carlisle 97.    The
URL is in the signature block.  Click on Gallery in the header bar.

They're not great, but they're all I've got.  I also finally got pictures
of some of my cars on there too, so you all can take a look at my "Home for
Wayward Merkurs". :)

BTW, these pictures are directly from Seattle Filmworks development center
for only a $3.95 additional cost and some free software they give you, you
can look at your pictures on the computer.  I had hoped for better quality,
though.  The photos are very clear, but the images are not so great.  I
think they sacrificed pixels for color palatte size.

Be safe this weekend!

CU

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com