Re: TC Rearend

Date:  Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:43:03 -0700
To:  "Carl Wahlin (UND)" <cwahlin@helios.acomp.usf.edu>
From: 86svo@mail.alpha1.net
Subject:  Re: TC Rearend

Carl Wahlin (UND) wrote:

> Date:  Thu, 28 Aug 1997 23:56:02 PDT
> To:  cwahlin@helios.acomp.usf.edu
> From: cmbabson@hotmail.com
> Subject:  Re: TC Rearend
>
> The 5 star Mustang rims fit the 87 TC?  If so, where can I get center
> caps to replace the Mustang?  I'm getting tired of cleaning the nooks
> and crannies.  Plus, the clearcoat is starting to peel...any
> suggestions?
> Chris
> 	The bolt pattern is the same....4 on 4.25" I think....The axles
are 3/4" longer on the TC than the 5.0, but I've run this combo on a
mustang (TC rear and pony wheels) and had no tire/fender clearance
problems.....so, you should have no problems.

	Saleen sells a factory-type center cap for the pony wheels.  they
are the same color, but instead of the pony, it has the SALEEN logo
engraved on the cap.  This is the center cap that comes on their pony
wheel/tire combo that is always advertised in MM&FF for $995.  I'm sure
that they would have them for sale seperately, though.

Hope this helps
Sam.