[no subject]

My 12/85 '86 SVO has the EGO label on the light, but it is clearly
wired as a low-oil light. I have never once seen it come on as "overboost"
in 136,000 miles, yet it comes on reliably when it's down 3/4 qt.  And
being down 3/4 qt is pretty common given the hemorrage from the oil
separator down to the inlet.

-dB

--- Begin Message ---
FFASTSVO@aol.com wrote:

> << What is this oil light?  My 86 SVO doesnt have it...does the EGO boost
>  light have a dual purpose? >>
>
> My '86 SVO has the oil light but not this EGO boost light.  Someone please
> elaborate on this light.  I wonder which one indicates an early or late '86.
>
> -Eric

Just for reference sakes...My 86 was built in 12/85. It has the EGO
Boost light. Maybe you guys can figure the split.

--- End Message ---