Re: Oil Light/Overboost

The light labeled as "Check Oil" comes on (along with the buzzer) under
overboost conditions -- it can generally be pretty difficult to create that
condition -- at least it has been in my '86 that I've had since new -- at
least when it's running properly.

Jim Dvorak
'86 Shadow Blue

Publisher/Editor, THE SVO CHRONICLES
Journal of the Mustang SVO Owners Association of Southern California/Southwest
Member, Fabulous Fords Forever Advisory Council
Member, Motor Press Guild
Member, SVT Cobra Owners Association, Southern California Chapter
Member, Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club

Mailing Address:
      Mustang SVO Owners Association
      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 109
      Huntington Beach, CA 92647-3039

            E-mail: jim@mustangsvo.org / jdvorak@deltanet.com
            Phone: 714-891-9835
            Fax: 714-891-6715
            http://www.mustangsvo.org

Plan Now: Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Berry Farm! April, 1998!