Forwarded message:
From:	turbo@turbochargers.com (David Rafes)
Reply-to:	turbo@turbochargers.com
To:	FFASTSVO@aol.com
Date: 97-09-03 09:15:42 EDT

FFASTSVO@aol.com wrote:

>   Hello Robert, I have presented the turbo group purchase to both the SVO
and
> Merkur list with great response.  Though I have a couple of questions. 1)
> SOme of the technichal minded people wanted me to tell them all the specs
and
> tech stuff behind it, but I could only tell them so much.  Please tell me
so
> I can pass it along.  2) A lot of the would be buyers feel that a 7%
discount
> savings are not so great in comparison to the amount of turbos we would buy
> as a whole, hence they are asking me to ask you for a greater discount,
which
> I believe would benefit the number of interested buyers.  Please write
back.

> -Eric
Eric,

UPGRADE GARRETT  T3 TURBOCHARGER FOR FORD AND OTHERS.
INCLUDES 550-CFM COMPRESSOR WHEEL AND HOUSING, HD
STEEL THRUST BEARING AND CERAMIC COATED HEAT SHIELD.
EXTERNALLY STOCK APPEARING, DIRECT "BOLT-IN".
REQUIRES NO FABRICATION OR MODIFICATION TO EXISTING
MANIFOLDS OR PLUMBING. CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING +300 HP.
EITHER .48 OR .63 A/R TURBINE HOUSINGS ARE AVAILABLE. RECOMMEND
THE .48 FOR AUTOMATICS. THESE UNITS ARE FULLY BALANCED AND HAVE 12/12
WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECT.
									545.00 EXCH.

Core charges on above units are $170. If you return
a core of the same type as purchased with a good
turbine housing you will receive a credit of $170
against your core charge.

THE TE SERIES CUSTOM T4/T3 HYBRIDS FOR ANY APPLICATION
UP TO 950-CFM / 600+HP.  THESE UNITS ARE BUILT TO MATCH
INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMER NEEDS AND APPLICATIONS. CERAMIC
COATED HEAT SHIELD AND HD STEEL THRUST BEARING STANDARD,
FULL CIRCLE THRUST BEARING AVAILABLE.

STARTING AT 625.00 EXCH.

Core charges on above units are $170. If you return
a core of the same type as purchased with a good
turbine housing you will receive a credit of $170
against your core charge.

AS FAR AS THE CLUB DISCOUNT, FOR QUANTIES GREATER THAN 10 TURBOS, THERE
WILL BE  10% DISCOUNT, NOT APPLICABLE TO CORE CHARGES.YOU CAN'T GET A
DEAL THIS GOOD ON A CUSTOM TURBO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT TEXAS REBUILD.

Thanks for your Interest
Robert Young
:Texas Rebuild
:5410 Burr Oak Drive
:Houston, Texas 77092
:Office    713-681-1111
:Fax       713-939-1111
:Toll Fee  800-749-7111

:url:    http://www.turbochargers.com/
:e-mail: turbo@turbochargers.com

:Turbo Chargers by Texas Rebuild
:AUTO,CAT,CUMMINS,MACK,BBC/ABB,MAN B&W,ALCO,DELAVAL
:ELLIOT,DETROIT,NAPIER,SKL,EMD,KKK,GARRETT,ETC