Re: Installed new parts, car runs like shit

>NO PLATINUM PLUGS IN BOOSTED MOTORS!

I can't understand for the life of me why everyone is convinced that
Platinums do not work in Boosted Motors.  I think this is crap.  I have
been using platinums from day one with my TurboTbird, and have not had any
problems.  TO be honest with you, if your cars are running terribly, like
some of you describe, it seems to me that your problems are much bigger
than just spark plugs!

Until someone provides me with scientific evidence that Platinum Coated
Spark Plugs are bad for my Turbo 2.3, I'm just going to ignore this thread
about "platinums being bad."

Regards,

Brian
President TCCOA