Re: Installed new parts, car runs like shit

Dennis,

The correct gap is 0.035, but I don't think the plugs are your problem.
Make sure your timing is right, then try your old set of plug wires,
2.3's are finicky about these.  I've run the bosch platinums for a long
time with no problems, but don't think they are worth the extra cost,
motorcraft and autolite seem to be the favorites.  At least the
electrodes dont get shaved down on one side with the platinums.

Bill