Which TFI -FOrd's or PepBoy's?

  I want to change my TFI, but since I am a thrifty shopper, the price of the
Ford unit and the Borg-Warner Pepboys unitt difference iis making me wonder
which one I shoudl really get.  I've heard rumors that nothings beats the OEM
unit and it performs better than let's say the BG unit.  Though isn't
Borg-Warner a good name in the Auto industry?  I would like to hear both OEM
and BG stories/experiences/comments/suggestions, you name it.  Thanks again.

-Eric