----------
From: 	Rod Lilak[SMTP:rkl@MooseWare.com]
Sent: 	Friday, September 05, 1997 4:00 PM
To: 	SVO-Owner@SmartWorx.com
Subject: 	Blowing oil....

I haven't been driving my SVO much this summer - I've been out of town.

I noticed when I fired it up this week a distinct odor of burned oil
and a check under the hood revealed that a a lot of oil came out of the filler
cap under pressure. I'm always surgically clean when I change the oil, so I
know it wasn't a spill.

Checking the oil with the engine running I noticed that there was a distinct
suction when I removed the dipstick.

I checked the PCV a few months ago and it was fine.

Any ideas ?

Rod Lilak		|  MooseWare Personal Computer Solutions
Voice (719) 685-9174    |  Custom Software for Vertical  Markets

It's not just Software - It's MOOSEWARE !