[no subject]

Hello anybody ,
        I have a 1987 TC and I replaced the o rings on the injectors.
What I didn't do was replace the Upper to Lower Intake gasket and the
Throttle Body Gasket and the EGR gasket. When I went to start it, it kind
of broke up and was missing like if the wires were mixed up or something.
I finally got it to idle out OK . But now when I'm driving it on any
acceleration it starts pinging. Could this be because it's sucking air
around one of those old gaskets? The acceleration is fine and the idle is
breaking up a bit too.  I'm kind of questionable right now. Any comments
from any one would surely help.
Thanks,
   J.House