Fwd: Diff Bearing

In a message dated 97-09-06 16:27:28 EDT, AKLARION writes:

<< Subj:	Diff Bearing
 Date:	97-09-06 16:27:28 EDT
 From:	AKLARION
 To:	SVO@smartworx.com

 Hey Guys!

    I just crawled out from under my '86 T-C. About 1K miles ago I installed
a new pinon seal (old one leaking)  and its leaking badly again. Does that
mean a bad bearing or what? The car doesn't have very many miles on it (68k)
but it was sitting for two years before I bought it. Any suggestions? Also,
the rear control arm bushings are shot, I'd like to put Poly bushings in but
my experiance with them is that they are hard to install and then start to
sqeek and make other weird noises. Any thoughts?

    By the way, thanks for all the good suggestions on the 230 HP thing!

 Rich Stark
 Evergreen, CO
 AKLARION@aol.com

 P.S. Any of you guys from Colorado want to get together lets do it before
the winter sets in.