[no subject]

Fellow SVOers,

Anyone ever had their front seats in the SVO recovered?  Mine are leather
and are unique because they don't have headrests, anyone else like this??
Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone has done this?  Either through getting
the materials from E+G Classics, the one advertised in SVOOA stuff, or from
someone locally.

Next, anyone ever had to replace the interior screws in the SVO?  Mine are
stripped and some need to be bigger, thicker, to screw in place.  Anyone
have a fix or can suggest a size bigger I can pick up at the local hardware
store?

Thanks all,
Scott