Re: Installed new parts, car runs like shit

Dave,
I wasn't going to respond to the "plug discussion" , until I saw you mention
Torque
Master plugs.    I ran a set "hard" on the track car and loved the longevity.
 The
owner was nice enough to work up colder plug for me and replaced a cracked
porcelain shipping NEXT DAY AIR "no Charge".
Which brings me too the RE: Any chance you cracked a plug on install?  As
some one stated go back and check your work.   With out specific info on
running (idle,
stumble, WOT doggin) I assume part delivered are correct.   ie. 84 rotor in
86 cap,
wire crossed or one off on cap etc.
Mark