Re: Which TFI -FOrd's or PepBoy's?

FFASTSVO@aol.com wrote:

>   I want to change my TFI, but since I am a thrifty shopper, the price of the
> Ford unit and the Borg-Warner Pepboys unitt difference iis making me wonder
> which one I shoudl really get.  I've heard rumors that nothings beats the OEM
> unit and it performs better than let's say the BG unit.  Though isn't
> Borg-Warner a good name in the Auto industry?  I would like to hear both OEM
> and BG stories/experiences/comments/suggestions, you name it.  Thanks again.

All I know is that I went with the Ford one, and haven't had problems
since.  I've heard people talk about frequent failures with the
aftermarket ones, but I wouldn't know ;-).  So what IS the price
difference?  It would have to be pretty big for me to consider
disregarding everyone's advice to stay with the factory unit.