Re: WAS Re: Diff Bearing, NOW Upcoming event

That sounds like a plan. I wasn't able to make the Bandimere All Ford Day
awhile back, but I don't see any conflicts with Sept 20.

Anybody else game? I haven't driven a straight line in quite some time, so I'm
easy pickins' ;-)

Continental Divide region SCCA is trying to organize an Outlaw Solo Trials
event at the Pueblo road course in September or October. Anybody want to come
turn some corners? I'll keep this group posted if there's interest.

Gary Morrell
gmorrell@ford.com