Server going down this afternoon @ 4:30 EDT

Well, in the interests of even higher performance, and stability, the SVO
listserver will be going down for about 2 hours, this afternoon, starting
around 4:30 this afternoon EDT.  That's 40 minutes from the time this
message was sent, to make it easy to understand.

I'll be installing LSoft's LSMTP service.  There will be for a few weeks
the following text added to the subject line of messages; [via LSMTP - see
www.lsoft.com].

Ignore it and after I fess up the bucks, it'll go away. Contributions are
being accepted :)

CU

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com