Re: SVO Hood Scoop

DBROWER.US.ORACLE.COM wrote:

> I found myself musing about the scoop flow/heating problem in general.
> Would there be any value in solving both at once by venting the bottom of
> the IC to underneath the car?

Beautiful concept...if there's room, and we're not just turd-polishing
a weak design with too much internal pressure drop anyway...

> <great ASCII drawing>

I wonder what the lowest pressure area at the bottom of the
engine compartment is, and what its pressure is relative to
the hood scoop opening at speed...the end of this duct could
be a good location for a fan, too...