Re: IC hoses

On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Carl Morris wrote:

> All,
> 	Does anyone know offhand the inside diameter of the
> two intercooler hoses (I think they're different)?  I might
> have an exhaust guy bend me a tube to replace the intercooler
> for testing.  I could always measure them myself, I suppose ;-).

Would it be a good idea to maybe get a merkur EEC too or somethign? I
heard the SVo tables will be richer than balls with no intercooler.  Joe
said his car would leave  a cloud of black smoke with the intercooler off.
Also, if you were able to find two of the intake boots from a non
intercooled 2.3, you could prolly put one boot on the turbo, and one on
the throttle body, and connect it with a staright pipe.

------>89 SHO 15.3@88(or something)..4 sale..wanna buy it?<----------
->86 Escort..not even worth mentioning..but gets me where I gotta