Re: Need some info

> In '87 I bought a '86 ASC Mclaren Capri (for my wife). The car I had was
> hatchback not a 'vert, dark metalic blue with orange stripes and wheels,
if I
> remember it had no engine mods but it had extensive suspension mods. It
had
> stiffer and lower springs and adjustable Carrera shocks and struts. I
don't

My friend had the same exact car.  And he just flat wore that thing out.
Drove it EVERYWHERE.  He had 120Kmiles on it in 1988!

I was not impressed with the build quality where they attached the
headlight covers and the fender flare stuff.  It also appeared to be a
cheap material.  My $.02.

McLaren is in Fla. and sells parts still.  The steering wheel is the same,
almost, as an SVO wheel.  But it's just about as much, so no cheap
substitute there.

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
http://www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton