Re: Air Conditioning Freon R134A

> To those of you that need A/C stuff but shy away when you think of the
> cost of workin on these old R12 systems.
> R134A conversions are CHEAP.

Here's a down and dirty story;
My stepdad got that kit from J.C. Whitney, and put 134 in the Mom-unit's 86
Tbird.  He didn't do anything but what was in the kit, fittings, and oil,
no receiver, no o rings.  The fittings you can unscrew from the compressor
and do another car for only the cost of the oil.

Blows cold.  Effectively brought that car back from the dead!  We were
ready to junk it!
I'm gonna be doin 134 en masse here shortly. :)

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
http://www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton