Re: Installed new parts, car runs like shit

Chris Roth wrote:

> Carl,
>
> Considering I have two SVOs and 4 SVO Intercoolers, I would be
> willing to let you and Gary have one for testing so that you could
> drill holes for thermocouples.  I do want it back after you are
> finished, but I would supply the part.

Thanks, but I don't think that'll be necessary.  He says they're
so thin that we could just slip them between the hose and the IC
pipe, and then clamp the hose down on them.  We'll see how that
goes whenever that happens.  We might want to get a Tbird IC from
you to test at the same time to see how it compares, though.