more ASC cars...

Although this is a little off subject, my younger sister is now driving an
84 Pontiac Sunbird convertible that was an ASC car also.  Before anyone
laughs out loud at me, the 'bird has a 1.8 turbo that has been mildly
massaged and now pushes 18 pounds of boost to light the 215/60/14 tires
into the next century.  Am waiting for a cool night to take the car to the
track, but seat of the pants tells me this car is as quick as my stock '84
SVO.  Anyway, point is, ASC did TONS of factory conversions in the '80's.
				John

*                    John Basler			*
*                  baslerjd@slu.edu			*
*         http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9265/	*