[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Installed new parts, car runs like shit
- To: Chris Roth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Installed new parts, car runs like shit
- From: Carl Morris <Carl_Morris@StorTek.Com>
- Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 13:22:20 -0600
- Organization: Storage Technology Corporation
- References: <199709082337.RAA28560@holly.ColoState.EDU> <email@example.com>
- Sender: morrisc@StorTek.Com
Chris Roth wrote:
> I thought that the thin wire would be used. Heck, I have several
> thermometers that is the J type thermocouple which is the thin wire method.
> I figured he had some sort of other thermocouple that needed to be
> installed into the aluminum part of the intercooler. What would be a
> valuable test is to install two flow meters next to the thermocouple on
> each side of the intercooler.
Yeah, I have no idea how that would work, as far as the configuration
of the flow meters would go...