Re: IC hoses

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997, Chris Costanzo wrote:

> >The ones I've seen used a tube that bolted onto the turbo rather
> >than clamping a hose onto it.  It's a different turbo outlet...
>

>        Cut the flange off and it should work fine.

Even if he did that he would still have to loosen all the compressor bolts
and reclock the compressor to make the outlet point the right way.  teh
SVO outlet is like straight up, while the non IC cars have the outlet
point toward the throttle body. >

------>89 SHO 15.3@88(or something)..4 sale..wanna buy it?<----------
->86 Escort..not even worth mentioning..but gets me where I gotta