RE: Installed new parts, car runs like shit

Do you know if Ford used the same plugs every year in the SVO's. My
questions revolves around your point about The platinum plugs do not
have as hot of a spark, thus do not perform well under high boost
conditions. In the later years of the SVO the injectors were upgrades to
36#. Would they not need a hotter spark to burn more gas?

Dennis Sly.
84 SVO, Silver