Re: IC hoses

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997, Carl Morris wrote:

> > I was gonna say that, but the thing is, he would have to get the
> > compressor housing from the donor car too..thats getting into a tad bit
> > more work than i think Carl was lookin for:)
>
> Yeah, OK, so I'm a lazy piece of...actually I'm not that lazy, I've
> just got a lot of crap going on ;-).

Hmm, then I must be the lazy one. i sure as hell wouldn't want to change
the housing when I could jus stick on a pipe.

But I'm going to the track
> tonight, and that's what counts!  The weather is cooling off, and I'm
> going to try some race gas, and the knock sensor disconnected...

Cool! I'm goin to the 1/8th mile tomorrow....but in the Escort.  I know
its gonna be painfully slow, but I wanna see what it runs b4 i go and put
on the turbo and stuff. Plus its an early 1.9, which means its not port
EFi injected, and heck, its not even CFI..It has a carburetor ICK!.
I am gona put the header on it prolly next week along with gutting the
cat(jus kidding if there is any EPA ppl out there:), and in a month I will
put on the injection from a GT(woo hoo, port EFI).  Then, then, I get to
start putting a T3 from a 2.3 on it:):):)  Bye bye Hondas!

------>89 SHO 15.3@88(or something)..4 sale..wanna buy it?<----------
->86 Escort..not even worth mentioning..but gets me where I gotta