Re: 84 SVO vs 86 XR4ti EEC comparison

Dave,
Try jus putting the big injectors in and see if it runs ok.  Ihave a big
vane lyin around here and would put it on when i get off my duff it will
work.
If u NEED a set of injectors, I could prolly send u a set.

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997, Dave Compton wrote:

> As an additional aside to this exercise;
> I put the XR EEC in the car the other day.  It should've run bad, because
> of smaller injectors and a bigger VAF than it is used to seeing in the XR.
> It did run badly.
>
> There's more work to be done, to integrate the large VAF with a small VAF
> computer.
>
> Dave
> DCompton@SmartWorx.com
> http://www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton

------>89 SHO 15.3@88(or something)..4 sale..wanna buy it?<----------
->86 Escort..not even worth mentioning..but gets me where I gotta