Re: Installed new parts, car runs like shit -- Spark Plugs

 Carl,
 I don't know off the top of my head, but I would quess it is a colder
spark plug.The correct application for the S.V.O. in the N.G.K. brand is
TR5.It is interesting to note this application also works for Ford's GT40
heads or Cobra motors from 93 to current.
                                                          Neil