RE: Installed new parts, car runs like shit -- Spark Plugs

O.K. Jim, (or anyone else who knows the answer)
But what is the difference between using the AWSF32C plugs and running
the NGK V-GROOVE TR-5 plugs. Keeping in mind,like most of the guys on
the list, I am trying to get the most performance/Horsepower I can out
the these motors.(performance cam, bigger injectors, bigger turbo,
better intercooler.)

Dennis Sly.
84 SVO, Silver