Re: Installed new parts, car runs like shit -- Spark Plugs

Sly, Dennis wrote:

> O.K. Jim, (or anyone else who knows the answer)
> But what is the difference between using the AWSF32C plugs and running
> the NGK V-GROOVE TR-5 plugs?

Probably not a lot.  IMO, all you can do is try a set of each and
see if there's a difference.  They're both good plugs, and you may
not be able to tell a difference.  The reason I've used the NGKs
is that they were the first of the two listed above that I tried
after my bosch platinum/autolite platinum/splitfire experimentation
days, and I definitely saw a big improvement there.  I still haven't
tried the AWSF32Cs.