Re: Jacobs ignition

>I still am having ignition problems and am wondering if the MSD 6A is the
>way to go or should I look into the Jacobs stuff.  Any comments on that
>would be appreciated.

I can't say about the performance of Jacobs ignition other than I had a set
of wires and broke them on installation.  Even though I was being quite
careful... they seem to be rather fragile, so be extra careful with them.
Oh yeh, this was 5 years ago, they may be making them differently by now.

Monty@loop.com