Re: Sparkplugs -- Web Sites

At 09:48 AM 9/11/97 -0500, you wrote:

>I just got some sparkplug information to solve all sparkplug woes.
>TorqueMaster Sparkplugs are specially designed for high performance and
>turbo engines.  Check them out at     http://www.torquemaster.com

Well, if we're going to share Web sites....

http://www.ngksparkplugs.com

Application Guide: http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/Pages/carsearch.cfm
	If you enter "Mustang" and "4-cylinder" it brings you a selection that
includes the Turbo

FAQs: http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/Pages/faqs.html

Jim Dvorak
'86 Shadow Blue

Publisher/Editor, THE SVO CHRONICLES
Journal of the Mustang SVO Owners Association of Southern
California/Southwest Region

Mailing Address:
      Mustang SVO Owners Association
      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 109
      Huntington Beach, CA 92647-3039

            E-mail: jim@mustangsvo.org / jdvorak@deltanet.com
            Phone: 714-891-9835
            Fax: 714-891-6715
            http://www.mustangsvo.org

Plan Now: Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Berry Farm! April, 1998!

Contact Me for SVO Owners Association Membership Information which includes
the Turbo Times Newsletter