Re: Broke in real good!

Sorry!
I forgot to thank both Carl and Chris for helping me out and getting me
hooked!

Anybody else out there in the Denver area or anywhere else - Bring it out and
see what shes got!!!!

Another interesting thing I learned is that my T-Bird weighs 3240 lbs with a
full tank.
(3440 with me in it)

There is alot of talk of correct placement of an intercooler, last night we
where looking at a Buick GN (driven by a women) and its cooler was mounted
down and in between the radiator and the engine, it was also plumbed with
very large tubes. Interesting.

Rich Stark
AKLARION@aol.com