Super Dragger Exhaust For the Pinto:)

For those who don't know what a Super Dragger is, its a HUGE HKS brand
exhaust for the Supra.

Well, I went to the trak tonite to get a baseline on the Escort. I wanna
get an idea on how much the mods will do.
Well, if I dont have a bitchin car for running brackets noone does!!  I
made 15 passes, all within a tenth of eachother.  Keep in mind this car is
a manual too, with a *ACK!* carburetor.  I ran a best if a kickin 12.06,
with most of the passes around 12.15(1/8th mile).  The announcer was makin
fun of me, talkin about how I would have trouble beating Junior
Dragsters...Screw him. My pinto will whoop half the cars there tonite.
But on to the SVO list content(well, the Escort is gonna get a 2.3 turbo
motor's T3 anyhow:).   I'm comin down Interstate 4 at 11:30 pm, goin
across a bridge at 80mph inthe fast lane.  In the middle of the bridge on
the side of the road I see this chrome lookin thing...Start thinkin to
myself "could it be? no way, probably not, well it could be," etc.  Then I
am like "I gotta stop!" So I swing into the median at like 70 mph and lock
up the wheels coming to a stop.  Ran the 1/10th of a mile back to the
bridge to see my find...COOL!
It was a section of exhaust from a semi truck.  Stainless, 2 90 degree
bends, a ~2 foot straight section, and 2 of those kick ass band style
exhaust clamps.  I figured the pipe to be 4"...Get it home and ITS FIVE
INCH!
Now i have enuff bends to run a 5" exhust the lenght of the car, with a
nice stainless tip.  Prolly run a 3" downpipe then run it  rie into the
5"...this is gonna be cool.

->86 Escort..12.06@57 1/8th mile:) ..but gets me where I gotta