Re: 86 SVO project

Chris,
 As I told Carl, thanks for the information and keeping the list posted.We
as  list members could not get this information without your help.I am
curious as to if you ran a catalytic or not with the three inch down
tube?Also what tires do you run and what size?What are you doing to the
exhaust, in other words what did you purchaes from A.T.R.?Lastly what cam
do you run?
Sorry for all the questions but the curious need to know!!!
                                                     Neil