Southern California Event Saturday Sept. 13!

In Southern California -- Tomorrow, Saturday September 13 -- Saleen
Performance is having a car show and sidewalk sale for All Fords (Mustangs,
Shelbys, Saleens, Street Rods, SUVs, Special Interest).

Again I'm begging those of you within driving distance to enter your cars
-- the SVO class still needs more entries!!!

Get those darn SVOs out of the mothballs and enter your car.

Registration is $25 onsite, but the packets are filled with all kinds of
goodies, and the trophies are COOOOOL!!!! Show up between 8:00 and 10:00
a.m. Judging is from 10-12; awards are at 2:30. Show runs until 3:00 (but
you can leave early if you have to).

And don't forget -- if we don't use these classes, we'll lose them!

You'll see many cool cars and probably even the new Explorer (I'm not
guaranteeing it).

And there's always good buys on goodies at the sale -- if you missed the
Saleen Tour we had a few weeks ago, now would be a good time to pick up
that Progressive Spring Kit or other items that are on your shopping list!

Hope to see you there!

Jim Dvorak
'86 Shadow Blue

Publisher/Editor, THE SVO CHRONICLES
Journal of the Mustang SVO Owners Association of Southern
California/Southwest Region

Mailing Address:
      Mustang SVO Owners Association
      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 109
      Huntington Beach, CA 92647-3039

            E-mail: jim@mustangsvo.org / jdvorak@deltanet.com
            Phone: 714-891-9835
            Fax: 714-891-6715
            http://www.mustangsvo.org

Plan Now: Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Berry Farm! April, 1998!

Contact Me for SVO Owners Association Membership Information which includes
the Turbo Times Newsletter