Re: Spark Plugs

> everything else, and from what I saw, I'd agree with you. Splitting the
> spark makes two weak sparks. By some it's considered a gimmick. And the

You NEVER get 2 sparks.  It just has two possible paths.  The spark will
take the path of least resistance.  A richer fuel mixture has a lower
resistance.  So if you have anything other than perfect distribution, they
*can* help.  Their ad picture with more than one spark between the
electrodes is bullsh*t.

BTW, for the MSD lovers, you never get multiple sparks out of them, once
you're over a pretty low RPM, but I forget what it is.  I know it comes
down from 10 sparks to 9 at like 300 rpm.  Sheesh

Dave
DCompton@SmartWorx.com
http://www.SmartWorx.com/DCompton