[no subject]

  Hello everybody,
   I was wondering if anybody could tell me what the stock injector size
is on the Turbo coupe (87-88) and the 86 SVO?   I know the stock size on
my Mustang is 19lbs/hr . I think I need to buy another one or two because
I just noticed today that I had a little bit of gas puddling on the top
(in the little dips) of the Lower Intake. I already replaced the O rings
on the injectors and that wasn't it. Was there ever a problem with the
regulator leaking? Thanks for hearing me out !
       J.House
" Positivity is the key to life "