Re: 86 SVO project

Chris,

I've been a little (actually...really) busy this week with "moving" stuff
(just bought a house), so I haven't sent your filter yet -- though I *do*
actually have it (drove out to Riverside today to get it).  It will be on
it's way to you in the morning (left your address at the old house...).

I'm really sorry for the delay.  I got the check yesterday, but I won't
cash it until the filter's on it's way, ok?

Talk to you soon, and sorry again for the delay...

Joe