Fwd: offer

  Hey guys, I got this e-mail today from the head honcho from Texas Turbo.
---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:	turbo@turbochargers.com (David Rafes)
Reply-to:	turbo@turbochargers.com
To:	FFASTSVO@aol.com
Date: 97-09-12 20:54:33 EDT

We would like tomake the following offer:
Texas Rebuild will supply the stage I turbo for $545.00
exchange.
Install this turbo within one month.
If our turbo does not perform to your satifaction,
return it undamaged for a full refund.
This offer is a one time offer for you only.
You do realize that in order to take full advantage
of the upgrade, you should incrase fuel pressure or
injector size; and decrease exhaust restriction.
thanks;

--

David Rafes
:Texas Rebuild

:url:    http://www.turbochargers.com/
:e-mail: turbo@turbochargers.com

:Turbo Chargers by Texas Rebuild
:AUTO,CAT,CUMMINS,MACK,BBC/ABB,MAN B&W,ALCO,DELAVAL
:ELLIOT,DETROIT,NAPIER,SKL,EMD,KKK,GARRETT,ETC